Do you have pets you wish to be blessed, in time for the Feast of Saint Francis?
Join us tomorrow and celebrate the love of the Saint of the poor and vulnerable creatures.
See you tomorrow at the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center, along the Q.C. Elliptical Road (between the exits to North and Quezon Avenues). The entrance is across the Tropical Gardens of QC Memorial Circle.
See you there!
1. Park gates will open at 7am. Program starts at 7:30am to be followed by a holy mass with blessing of pets and plants at 8am. The mass will be presided by Most Rev. Deogracias S. Iñiguez, Jr., D.D.
2. If you have a vehicle, parking and entrance is at the North gate. Parking rates apply. Another entrance is located in Quezon Avenue side. Download location map here.
3. Once you get in, please find your way to the Amphitheater. Park admission is free (just for the day).
4. Animal rights organizations will be participating such as Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS), Compassion and Responsibility for Animals (CARA) Welfare Philippines and Philippine Animal Rescue Team (PART). PAWS will distribute materials on spay-neuter. Speakers from CARA and PART will talk about animal welfare, responsible pet parenting and compassion for animals.
5. Radio Veritas will set-up their KAPANALIG Booth and Selling of Souvenirs. Hope they will cover our event too.
6. We will be giving away special pet freebies sponsored by Pet One, Inc. and Pet Express.
7. If you will bring your pet/s, please give us a call at 709-4227. We need to submit a list to the park management for clearance purposes. Please bring your pet's leash for safety and legal papers.
8. For media photo ops/gimmick group of pets will be wearing signs/banner with our main call/demands. Some suggestions: Your Home is Our Home, Act Now for Climate Justice, Protect Life, Protect Biodiversity.
Kate - GCCM